As an award winning family run , Irish owned hotel we specialise in family weddings. We guarantee personal attention from the time you book your wedding in Ennis with us, until you leave to begin your married life.
- Why should you book you wedding at Hotel Woodstock?The most important question of all…As a family run hotel, the Lally’s will look after you from the first meeting, from the moment you book your special day with us you will deal directly with Elaine. On the day of your wedding Sean & Elaine are there to welcome all of your guests to the Hotel and oversee every aspect of your day, on the floor until the meal is finished. Our moto at the Hotel is ‘you arrive as a guest and leave as a friend’ and that is the case for all your guests not just the bridal party.
To get a true sense of what we are all about when it comes to weddings have a look at our wedding video:
- Does Hotel Woodstock cater for more than one wedding per day?We only cater for one wedding per day to ensure that your guests are the centre of our attention for your perfect co Clare wedding.
- How can I view the Hotel?You can contact Elaine Lally on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 065 6899800 or 086 0566329 and she would be delighted to show you that we have to offer.
- Can you cater for wedding ceremonies in the Hotel?Yes, we can cater for wedding ceremonies in the Hotel which is a complimentary bonus, and we also cater for outdoor wedding weather permittable.
- How many guests can you have at your Hotel Woodstock Wedding?We have catered for weddings from 35 up to 220 guests.
- Where can our guests park and is it free of charge?We have ample complimentary car parking at the Hotel.
- Is there a wedding tasting of the menu?Yes, there is a wedding tasting to decide the menu for the bride and groom. Elaine likes to use this as time away from Wedding preparations and use the meal tasting as a time to relax and have a meeting later to discuss the menu.
- Is there discount for midweek weddings?No, we don’t offer a discount for midweek weddings but we do tailor a package to suit your budget.
- Do we need a table plan for the wedding?We strongly advise a table plan for the day to make the wedding run as smoothy as possible we realise that this is a big job and it might be a good idea to get you best man or chief bridesmaid involved to help you with the plan and as always Elaine is on hand ready to help.
- When should we send out the wedding invitations?It depends on whether guests have to travel we would advise to send a save the date as soon as you have booked Hotel Woodstock and then we recommend sending out the wedding invitations at least 2 months in advance asking your guests to rsvp as soon as possible preferably by e mail so it will be easier to track everyone and agree final number with the Hotel.
- How many people are allowed per table?We can have from 8 to 11 people per table.
- Some of our guests are vegetarians and vegans can you cater for their diets?Yes, our kitchen team can cater for all types of diets for the guests at your wedding party but would ask you to highlight this on your table plan and also put the option on the invitation card.
- When do our guests sit for the wedding meal?We usually ring the bell between 5.30 to 5.45pm, we liaise with the Photographer and then once all of the shots are completed which we would advise the above times.
- How long does the meal usually take?The meal usually takes approximately 2 hours from start to finish excluding the speeches.
- When can we start the wedding speeches?It depends on how nervous the speakers are we would advise having the speeches after the main course but of course in the situation of a nervous Bridal party after the soup. This is all negotiable.
- When does the first dance start?A guide time is usually between 9.30pm to 10pm depending on the length of the speeches the band usually plays first followed by a DJ.
- Can we invite guests to the afters of the wedding?Yes, you can invite guests to the afters of the wedding party just let us know in advance so we can accommodate them.
- How many bedrooms can we book?You have 4 rooms that are complimentary as part of your wedding package and after that you can block book 15 rooms at the reduced wedding rate.
- Is the Hotel wheelchair accessible?Yes, it is there is a ramp at the front of the Hotel and the drinks reception, bar and function room are all on the ground floor with a choice of 2 separate disabled toilets.
- Is the Hotel family friendly?Yes, we are, and we can arrange babysitting services through the Hotel if required and serve children first at the wedding to ensure they are looked after so that the parents can relax.
- How much is the deposit for the wedding?The deposit for the wedding is €500 non-refundable with full prepayment in advance of the wedding.
- Can you cater for pre or post wedding parties?Yes, they are becoming very popular in recent times, and we would be glad to work with you in arranging these celebrations.
- Is there a designated area for Smokers?Yes, we have a dedicated smoking area just across from the Bar.
- Do you have a PA System for speeches?Yes, we have an PA system and 2 microphones for speeches.
- When do we need to give final numbers?Final numbers are required 72 hours prior to the Wedding Day.