Hotel Woodstock is situated at the edge of the beautiful medieval market town of Ennis, County Clare. Beautifully-surrounded by the lush West coast countryside, yet close to the town centre – giving you the best of both worlds.
Getting here by road
Driving to Ennis & Hotel Woodstock
Located close to the M18 motorway, Hotel Woodstock & Ennis Town Centre are easily accessible by road from Limerick or Galway. Should you require any assistance with directions or car hire, please contact us & we will be happy to help.
There is ample car parking available to guests at Hotel Woodstock and parking is free of charge. All parking is at ground level and there is no restriction on vehicle height etc.
Getting here by public transport
Ennis railway station serves the town of Ennis in County Clare, and is close to Hotel Woodstock. Ennis is the terminus station of the Limerick to Ennis Commuter train service and a station on the Limerick to Galway intercity service.
For more information about rail services, please visit www.irishrail.ie/ennis
For Bus services, Intercity and Express Bus Routes are available with Expressway from Bus Éireann & service Ennis via Limerick & Galway. For more information on bus services, please visit www.expressway.ie
There are 3 disabled parking spaces at the front of the Hotel.
From Shannon Airport
Driving From Shannon Airport
- Follow N19 and M18 to N85. Take the N85 exit from M18.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N19. At Drumgeely Roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on N19.
- At Shannon Town Roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on N19. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto the M18 ramp to N18/Galway/Ennis.
- Continue onto M18. Take the N85 exit toward Ennis/Ennistimon/Port. Keep left at the fork and merge onto N85.
- Follow N85 to Shanaway Road hotel on the left.