Important Notice Concerning COVID-19
Our Team has remained intact and united, and we are ready to deliver the level of service you expect as soon as you step through our doors. We enlisted a team of top-rated professionals from across the island and further afield to help develop our health and safety program for the hotel that we now consider the gold standard in our industry. Our goal: do absolutely everything we can to ensure the health and safety of our guests, so you can enjoy a relaxing getaway.
A few changes that you can expect:
- Regular temperature checks for all employees, on arrival to work and throughout all shifts
- All employees wearing face coverings
- Complimentary guest face coverings
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the Hotel
- A team of cleaning professionals & new systems sanitizing guest areas 24-hours a day
- Guest guidelines on Covid etiquette
- Please note that during guest stays, hotel employees will not be entering bedrooms to service stayover guests. This is to ensure the health and safety of both guests and team members. Fresh towels and toiletries are available from reception.
We have introduced a contactless bedroom – a contactless bedroom ensures that there are no unnecessary items in our bedrooms which can assure you that longer time is spent on cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces in your bedroom. Any items you require are kept in a clean environment and available on request
By maintaining a contactless bedroom, we have removed the following items from our guest bedrooms, but be assured – all are still available from reception:
- Iron/ironing board
- Tea/coffee making facilities
Our team are available throughout your stay for any questions you might have.