Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion is open to residents of Ireland only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees and their families of employees under Hotel Woodstock and the Choice Hotel Group, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. To enter the competition entrants must email complete our entry form including their name , email address , contact number and address.
3. The Winner will be chosen by the team at Hotel Woodstock will be contacted directly by email and has 24 hours to claim their prize.
4. No purchase necessary for entry into the Promotion. Entries received after the relevant closing date will not be accepted. The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
5. Should any prize element be unavailable, Hotel Woodstock reserves the right to substitute with an element of equal or greater value.
6. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control.
7. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter.
8. The information, including personal data, which participants submit to enter the Promotion, will be used by the Promoter to contact the winner and used to send marketing correspondence if opt-in has been ticked by the participant.
9. Entrants accept that the naming rights will be handed to Hotel Woodstock once the winning name has been chosen by the hotel. Hotel Woodstock will reserve all rights to the name and licence to use the name across all branding.
10. By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Promotion and the prize to be awarded.